THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Enter for your chance to win a dinner for two, from The Art of Dining In by Ten Minutes By Tractor. Please read the Terms and Conditions of Entry to ensure you are eligible to enter.
Please note entrants must:
Be a resident of the Mornington Peninsula
Be aged over 18 to enter and claim the prize
Enter via the original post on @theninch.com.au posted 2/9/21
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Ninch collects personal information of all competition entrants (including name and Instagram handle) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. The Ninch collects the personal information of the chosen winner (including full name, phone number, email and postal address) in order to distribute the prize. If we do not collect your accurate personal information you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
Our privacy statement can be found at https://www.theninch.com.au/privacy-policy and contains information about how you may access and seek correction of your personal information that we hold, how you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how we will deal with such a complaint. If you have an enquiry or complaint about your personal information please contact us at email@example.com.
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Ninch, 5/4 Torca Terrace, Mornington, VIC (Promoter).
3. This offer is open to all Mornington Peninsula residents. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants must be over the age of 18 as of 02/09/21 to enter this competition.
4. The competition commences on Thursday 2nd of September 2021 and concludes on Wednesday 8th September at 11.59pm (promotional period). All times are AEDT.
How to enter
5. Entrants must tag at least one friend and tell us in 25 words or less how they’d choose to enjoy their at home dining experience.
6. Entrants must be following @theninch.com.au, @theartofdiningin and @10xtractor to be eligible to win. Each tag counts as an additional entry.
7. Judging will take place at The Ninch, 5/4 Torca Terrace, Mornington, VIC at 9am on Thursday the 9th of September.
8. The competition is a game of chance, and the winner will be drawn at random using a random result generator tool. Selection of the winner will only be finalised subject to the entrant meeting all of the entry criteria. If the chosen winner does not meet the entry criteria then The Promoter will continue to randomly draw winners until all of the entry criteria is met.
9. The winner will be notified on Instagram via Instagram Direct Message, and will be posted on theninch.com.au story and within 8 hours of being selected.
10. If the prize is not claimed by 5:30pm Friday the 10th of September, the winner's entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further judging at 9:00am on Saturday the 11th of September at the same location as the original judging as are necessary to distribute the prize.
11. If any redrawn prize is not claimed by 5:00pm Saturday the 11th of September, the prize will be forfeited. 1
2. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final. Prize One (1) winner will receive one (1) prize containing:
– The Art of Dining In at home dining box
– One bottle of 10x Wine
The total prize value of the promotion is $195. The winner may choose either the Dinner Package for Two, or the Vegetarian Dinner Package For Two.
13. Any change in value occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
14. The winner must claim their prize by providing a delivery address before 5pm Friday 10th September, unless otherwise arranged and confirmed by The Promoter.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
17. The prizes have no monetary exchange value and will not be exchanged for money. If the prize cannot be claimed on that date stated, the winner my nominate another person (and address) for the delivery to occur.
18. Your details will not be shared with other parties than the Promoters in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), Information Privacy Act 2000 (Vic). A request to access, update, opt-out or correct any personal information should be directed to the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant.
21. The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, image, entry and/or comments in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
23. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.
24. Entrants acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Instagram, and that any queries, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. In participating in this promotion, entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, entrant releases Facebook and Instagram from all liability in relation to this promotion.