Polperro is nestled among the vines and shaded by ancient Angophora trees on a stunning 25 acre property in the heart of the famous wine region Red Hill, Mornington Peninsula.
Our aim is to create a synergy between the vineyard and kitchen, and incorporate the seasonal harvests from the estate into the constantly evolving restaurant plates. We are committed to an ethos that promotes a relationship between the landscape, the people and the produce. Our approach is to offer, textural & seasonal flavours with an emphasis on where the food comes from and how it is grown. A collaboration between winemaker and chef ensures a new generation of food & wine offerings.
We are currently seeking senior waiters and bar staff along with professional food & beverage attendants. There are both full time and ongoing casual positions offering a variety of hours.
All applicants must be available to work Wednesday through to Sunday and have strong past proven experience.
What's on Offer
- Fun, fast paced dynamic work environment
- Great location with beautiful views
- Flexible roster, days & nights
- Wine and beverage training
- Career development
- Exciting produce driven menu
- Proven experience in the hospitality industry
- Have a passion for food and wine
- Have a current RSA
- Be willing to work weekends
- Well presented with polished communication skills
- Desire to continue learning and growing within the industry
All applicants must be able to satisfy the government's requirements regarding vaccination to be considered for this position.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Visit our website to understand our business in more detail